Rules of Association
Every incorporated association in Victoria must have rules that:
- Are a written document.
- Guide how your association operates.
- Are a contract between the association and its members.
- Set out your association’s purposes.
- list the rights and responsibilities of members and office holders.
- Members should know the rules. They have the right to inspect the rules and obtain a copy on request.
- Presidents Report – Rob Camm
- Vic Presidents Report – Adamm Ferrier
- Treasurer Report – Clint Roberts
- Secretary Report – Kevin Reader
- Financial Statements 2017-2018
- Explanatory document – The proposed changes to the Rules of Association (accepted August 2018)